Love Data Week is a 5-day international celebration of data, aiming to raise awareness on topics related to research data management, sharing, preservation, reuse, and library-based research data services. To celebrate, Marx Library is offering workshops & events to highlight a variety of datasets, services, and tools for finding, using, and managing data.
- Finding and Using Data for Research with ICPSR | Monday, Feburary 8, 4-5 PM Learn more and register here
- Ask Me Anything: Data Librarian Office Hours | Tuesday, Feburary 9, 2-5 PM Learn more and register here
- Refinitiv Live Training—Researching Economic Data for a Project? Learn simple steps for accessing historical data using Refinitiv Datastream (a vendor-led workshop) | Wednesday, February 10, 11 - 11:30 AM Learn more and register here
- First Steps with R | Friday, February 12, 10 - 11:30 AM Learn more and register here
- Day of Data Spring Discussion Series: Language (Data) is Everywhere! Linguistics and Language Data in Research | Friday, February 12, 12 - 1:15 PM Learn more and register here